Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forced family fun

Family fun was missing from our house last weekend.
Sure we were all together under one roof, but it felt lonely.  
Laptops, iPads, Harry Potter, and Angry Birds had swooped in and stolen the whole weekend away before I had even noticed it.

So I rallied the troops, loaded them into the car, and forced us all to enjoy cookies, hot cocoa and eggnog lattes together at the coffee shop. 
Just us. 
Harry and and birds had to stay home.
Cuz sometimes that's the only way you can make family fun happen.

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome! I'm going to remember this idea.

    Did you get my vm?

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Lots of forced fun at my house, too. I'm always the one doing the forcing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew that was part of our job description?!?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe that I haven't listened to my messages yet?! It's been one of those weeks. I'll listen to is ASAP.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...