Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Monday, November 14, 2011

2nd baby clothes quilt top reveal...

The second quilt top made from baby clothes is complete!  
*Now remember, this is only the top layer of the quilt...there still needs to be the batting layer, the backing layer, and all the beautiful quilting stitches done*
But check out all of these cute squares made from little onsies, sleepers, and itty bitty shirts and pants:
I appliqued the boy's initials on some of the white flannel squares, just like I had done on his brother's.  This way he'll always know which quilt is his.
There are lots of little details that I love...tiny pockets, fuzzy velour, and sweet embellishments...


Imagine each little boy snuggled underneath their quilt...wrapped in their mother's love.

~These make me truly happyfull~

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love it! It will definitely be a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing and beautiful. You are so very talented. I can't wait to hire you to make some for our kids (when we are done having children in about 10 years--ha!). XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela...I hope the boys love them forever.

    How are you? Do you think we could plan a get together for sometime in December? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep growing your family...I'll make as many quilts as you need!

    I cannot even tell you how many times I have thought about Little Griffin in his adorable Halloween costume! That costume will forever be my favorite. It makes me giggle even thinking about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These quilts make me smile! I can imagine how much the boys' mom will treasure them (and the boys, too!). I just want to reach through the screen and touch each little square...it makes me miss my tiny newborns. The time is so precious and passes so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I miss you! I keep thinking I need to get in touch with you, and then I flake and don't do it. I will e-mail some dates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! It is such a great way to save and remember cute baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...