Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Wednesday, November 23, 2011

No photo today

Life is a little ugly around here right now.
You don't want a visual.
Some sort of stomach virus has struck our house and taken poor little Shore down.  
He's in bad shape.

So much for hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year.

Has this ever happened to you?
My kids seem to always get sick on holidays. 

I'm just waiting for someone else to fall.
You know it's gonna happen.

Hope your Thanksgiving smells a whole lot better than ours.

3 comments:

  1. THAT'S CRAZY BECAUSE IT IS RUN-NING RAMPANT HERE TOO. EVAN HAS IT BAD BUT POOR FRANKIE, HIS LITTLE BUM IS BRIGHT RED. NOT FUN. TOO LAZY TO TURN OFF THE CAPITAL LETTERS. HOPE YOU HAVE A LITTLE REPRISE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, honey! I am so sorry.....I'll be saying healing prayers for your little guy.

    When our little man was 2, we celebrated Christmas in Florida. He proceeded to start throwing up at 2:00 a.m. on Christmas morning and finally stopped around dinner time. So, so sad. By 8:00 pm. he wanted to go on a golf cart ride to see the Christmas lights!

    I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for Shore!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no!!! What bummer news! I'm praying for you all right now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...