Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Friday, November 4, 2011

Peek of the Week...November 4th

I'm hooking up with Happily Homesewn to bring you my "Peek of the Week"...

We're two days into a loooong weekend here and the kids and I have been having a blast.

Today, while I was cutting out forty-four squares of white flannel...
The kids played "wedding"...
I'm not really sure if they were marrying each other, or Bella, or both?

Happy Weekending Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That Bella sure seems like a real cutie pie! I'm so excited to see the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Can't wait to see what that flannel becomes! Thanks for linking up!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys would LOVE her (and Toni)!...They are nearly perfect in every way and we ALL love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...