Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Sunday, February 26, 2012

2nd finish of 2012

It has taken me a while to blog about this.  
Truth is that the little boy that I made it for has been enjoying it now for over a week...at least I hope he's been enjoying it :)
His mom was really kind and appreciative when I presented them to her.
Her enthusiasm and support made this project really fun...and rewarding.
I had never done anything like this before and was so honored that she trusted me with all of her children's baby clothes.  
As I was cutting into the sweet little things, I kept thinking to myself, "Ruth, this better frickin' work cuz all her memorabilia is now ruined".
But thank goodness it all worked...beautifully.
Now I only wish that I had kept my eldest daughter's clothes so I could make one for her!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The quilts are fabulous!!!

    I know what you mean, I wish I had both of my boys' clothes so I could commission you to make a beautiful quilt like this for each of them.

    I'm happy that your friend was so encouraging and that she was thrilled with the end result. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...