Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Friday, October 14, 2011

Embrace the camera: driving to school edition

Linking up with Emily again this week for Embrace the Camera...

My thought behind this photo session?  Let's photograph the quintessential mom+children activity...
driving in the car.  
Oh, the joy. 
*and, just to be clear, we were in the school parking lot when these photos were taken.  The car was not moving*
And this is how they were really feeling...
Shore needed to show everyone that he recently lost some teeth...
Not our best photo session but it's all we've got this week.
Have a great weekend everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love it! What cuties--like their hot mama! xoxo

    How's the transformation going?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying really hard to get some photos of the curtains that I just made...and my dad hung for me...hopefully this afternoon/evening the light will be right.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute pictures, Ruth! And the curtains look great in your room too. We just got a Savers over here, but I have not been in it.. I didn't even know what it was! So thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...