Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here's to you, my sweet girl

I'll be honest, this has been a hard week with my daughter.  
I've had a lot of extra "life stresses" that have eaten up some a lot of the energy usually reserved for Patient Parenting.  
In it's place there has been much Frustrated, Disappointed, and Exasperated Parenting on my part...and that's never helpful to anyone.
So this morning I'm going to take a deep breath, forgive myself for my imperfections, and try harder to be the best mom that I can be.

Today I am thankful that even when I'm grouchy faced mom, my sweet daughter loves me...and gives me more chances.

2 comments:

  1. We've all been the grouchy faced mom, trust me! Children are so forgiving, aren't they? I always appreciate that about our boys because I know I've blown it countless times!

    Your kids have such great smiles! I like this picture of them snuggled up and surrounded by all of that beautiful, soft bedding. There is something so classy and pretty about white/cream bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just the same and am also so blessed that she loves me anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...