Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Friday, September 23, 2011

Embrace the camera. weekday morning edition

Embrace the Camera...inspired by Emily at the Anderson Crew

I'm not sure why I decided to attempt a photo session with the kids this morning.

It started out as a bribe..."whoever gets dressed and has their teeth brushed gets to take some photos with mom..."
As soon as the words came out of my mouth I realized that they had sounded about as cool as offering up carrot sticks as an after dinner treat.

But, the kids played along anyway...


and then they had to get the dogs involved...


and then it started to get a little crazy...
but in a good way.



And then it just fell apart...

and I was very glad to be able to drop them off at school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts...