It's been a busy month, and I think I've been a little tired.
During this pregnancy I've really tried to prioritize and not waste my energy on "non-essentials".
Unfortunately, that seems to mean blogging has been forced into the backseat.
But here's a quick recap of our last month...
1. Corey painted Shore's room and scraped all the popcorn off of the ceiling...it looks beautiful!
2. Shore also got some great khaki insulated curtains added to his room...they block out light and keep his room warmer on cold days and cooler on hot ones.
3. Shore felt like he need to add something to his "new" room so he repainted his giant rock/doorstop to match his new decor direction :)
4. We made a road trip to Clay City, Kansas for Corey's grandfather's 90th birthday. It was a long drive but the kids were superstars...and the family time was precious.
5. Baby Alice has grown and so have I...I'll have to get the kids to take a belly shot soon. Phew, I'm feeling big! Just 3 months to go!
I haven't done anything remotely crafty and poor Alice doesn't have a nursery yet.
Maybe this month? Next?
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
or maybe I just need another nap.