Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Sunday, March 4, 2012

All things birthday

We're recovering from our first overnight birthday party. 
Nine 9 year olds from 4pm-10am...and we survived!
Actually it was loads of fun and I think my favorite nine year old had a fantastic time.

As a mom, there are few things as pride-inducing as seeing your child choose and interact with nice friends.
And all eight of her friends were delightful and courteous and very kind.

Here are a few photos from the big bash:


It was a Harry Potter themed party...so I made a few things...


Before we went bowling, Soleil chose to take her friends to dinner at Subway:

*Does anyone know how to upload a video without putting it on YouTube?  I have an adorable video of the girls singing "happy birthday" but I don't know how to show it to you.

That was our fun-filled weekend, how was yours?

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love your handmade touches! And, yeah--I love your cute top! You and Soleil look so much alike--so pretty.
    To add a video, when you are in "post" select video instead of photo, just browse for your video and you'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soleil is lucky to have you as her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your thoughts...