Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ok, so here I go...


So this is the beginning...my little blogging beginning. Hello out there!!

To the left is a semi-recent family photo...I really have no idea why we were all wearing red/orange. It looks very planned, doesn't it? We were standing outside of my favorite mexican restaurant, Boca Chica, and I had just thoroughly enjoyed two delicious margaritas (notice the cockeyed sunglasses). Anyway, that's my little family. Me (Ruth), my husband (Corey), and our two children (Soleil is eight and Shore is six). We also have two wonderful canine family members...Toni and Bella. I'll post a photo of them soon (they won't be wearing red or crooked sunglasses).

1 comment:

Give me your thoughts...