Happyfull, that peaceful place between wanting more and having too much.







Friday, July 15, 2011

My Mr. Wonderful

I suffer from insomnia.  This brain of mine just won't shut off.  It seems like just when the house gets quiet and everyone else is asleep, that's when my mind starts racing.  Sometimes I lay in bed mentally composing lists, usually grocery lists and to-do lists, and sometimes I  imagine redecorating my house or I dream up a remodeling project.  Last night, as I lay awake in my quiet bed, all I could think about was my husband, Corey, and how very fortunate I am to be married to him.  I don't know the exact date, time, or circumstance, but sometime this last year it really hit me that I had chosen right when I chose him.  He loves me.  The real, scrubbed down, just ate a whole bag of popcorn me.  He loves the reality show watching me.  The good and the bad, the sometimes a mess me.  And I love all of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts...